Rivage Bal Harbour
10245 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
About Rivage Bal Harbour
Developed by The Related Group and Two Roads Development and designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, one of the world’s top architectural firms, this 24-story ultra luxury development will have 61 spacious oceanfront residences with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay.
The luminous glass facade of this 275-foot tower reflects the dazzling beauty of the natural surroundings. Inside, every exquisite element is designed with impeccable attention to detail. The grand scale of these beachfront family villas—with their generous balconies, large windows and private elevators—creates discrete residences. The impression is of a separate single-family home, floating in the clouds. It’s the essence of modern living: open, expansive, airy and filled with light. For those who are modern by nature, this is the life.
Perfectly poised on the most beautiful stretch of beach in the country, Rivage Bal Harbour rises from the lush tropical landscape, a beacon of modern living. This very limited collection of bespoke beachfront residences offers a luxurious life immersed in nature, mere steps from the ocean on what is likely the last oceanfront property to be developed in Bal Harbour. These light-filled villas in the sky provide elevated services and amenities on par with the world’s finest hotels. The result is a refined and considered approach to total well-being.
Rivage Bal Harbour Features
• An expanse of 200 linear feet of pristine private shoreline
• A comprehensive amenity program, offering the best of Bal Harbour beachfront living - 61 homes designed by world-renowned architecture firm SOM, each oriented to provide views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay
• Three- to eight-bedroom residences, ranging from 3,300 to 12,700 square feet
• Elegant two-story lobby with full-time concierge offering estate-level services
• Private parking garage for each home
• Direct private-elevator entry to each residence
• Generous 10-foot-high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows
• Private 12-foot-deep terraces designed to provide direct views of the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay
• Expansive living, dining and entertaining area, accented with linear cove lighting
• Custom kitchens, bathrooms and closets designed by Rottet Studio and provided by Falma Italia
• Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance suite
• Primary bathrooms with natural stone flooring and walls, plus bespoke bathtub, mirrors and light fixtures
• Fully finished wardrobe in every bedroom
• Private pool and outdoor kitchen in select residences
• Signature restaurant, exclusively for residents
• Curated social spaces, including formal sitting lounge, reading lounge and cocktail lounge
• Activities deck with resort-style pools (Sunrise and Sunset), outdoor spa, sunbeds and cabanas, poolside food-and-beverage service and pickleball court
• Private spa with sauna, hammam, hot/cold plunges, and treatment rooms offering salon and personalized beauty services
• State-of-the-art fitness center with high-impact training room and yoga studio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
• Private dining room, chef’s table and bespoke wine room
• VR game simulator and imaginative children’s playroom
• Bicycle storage
• Residential butler
• Dedicated lifestyle concierge, offering management for deliveries, errands and in-residence services, including personal chef, shopping, medical concierge, housekeeping, maintenance, laundry/dry-cleaning, and welcoming and escorting guests
• 24-hour security and valet service
• House car
• On-site general manager
• In-residence dining, with catering from signature on-site restaurant
Rivage Bal Harbour Photos
We can find the condo you want in Bal Harbour
Our team of Bal Harbour experts is ready to help you find the perfect condo for you to buy or rent. Send your message and receive expert advice.
Thank you! Your message has been received!
We will contact you shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong ;( Please try again.