The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences
9011 Collins Ave
About The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences
The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences possesses a unique history and an incredible future. The exclusive membership club will be joined by a boutique five-star Four Seasons Hotel and 157 signature homes designed by Richard Meier, spread across over eight acres with over 800 linear feet of ocean frontage. There will be two restaurants; Casa Tua Mare and a restaurant run by the Four Seasons, Winston Churchill Lounge, four pools and beach service.
Set on eight acres of pristine Atlantic oceanfront on Miami Beach immediately south of Bal Harbour, The Surf Club Hotel and Residences combines the elegant, purposeful architecture of Pritzker Prize- winner Richard Meier with a unique provenance and history. The result – two 12-story residential buildings comprising 150 homes situated between the ocean and the bay, flanking an intimate five-star hotel – offers the opportunity to live on today’s vibrant Miami Beach while enjoying the low-key elegance of a more gracious age.
Since its creation as a private social club in 1930, The Surf Club has played an important role in the cultural history of Miami Beach as a nexus for the most exceptional personalities of the era, from scions of industrial fortunes to the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor. The original club’s historical landmark structure, a Russell Pancoast-designed Mediterranean villa replete with ballrooms, bathing cabanas and the legendary Peacock Alley loggia, will be preserved within Meier’s new architectural design.
With almost fifty unique configurations within the 150 residences, homes at The Surf Club have been meticulously designed to anticipate the needs of virtually any lifestyle.
Richard Meier’s innovation and commitment to excellence is reflected in his work on both the exterior and interior architecture of The Surf Club Residences. Each home offers capacious living space and thoughtful features, with select homes that include private swimming pools, private elevator entries, interior tranquil gardens, ample designated parking and staff quarters. Every residence features a seamless integration of the indoor and outdoor living experience, making it possible to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of South Florida while preserving residents’ privacy. With views stretching from Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean, each home is set against the ever-changing and luminous backdrop
of a vast sky and expanses of water.
The Surf Club is pleased to incorporate other features that make the experience luxe and convivial. A sumptuous spa is integrated into the property, offering a broad spectrum of wellness, beauty and fitness experiences. Two noted restaurants – one casual, one for fine dining – are on site. A lush garden with gracefully designed landscaping spans the area between the property and the ocean, and an on-site international concierge for residents will be available around-the-clock to insure that any need is met swiftly and easily.
The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences Features
• Two swimming pools designated for residents only, set in a lush garden landscape.
• Two fitness centers designated for residents only, fully equipped and bathed in natural light.
• Access to a private 12,000 square foot health and wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms and dedicated yoga and Pilates studio, as well as a full-service luxurious spa with saunas, steam rooms, and treatment and relaxation rooms.
• Ample, secure parking including self-park spaces, valet services, and a limited number of private locked garage spaces.
• A round-the-clock staff, including concierge, housekeeping, valet, private pet grooming, car washing service, and a discreet security team to insure residents’ safety and comfort.
• Dedicated service elevators for staff and deliveries.
• Numerous corner residences with endless views of Miami, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Unimpeded vistas with sunrise to sunset exposure, and an open flow of space.
• Richard Meier-selected finishes, materials, color palette, hardware and interior details.
• Spacious master suites with two master baths and two dressing rooms with custom closets.
• Expansive, thoughtfully conceived bathrooms with freestanding sculptural bathtubs.
• Chef ’s kitchens with custom cabinetry, side-by-side refrigerator and wine storage, six-burner gas cooktop, true exhaust kitchen hood, dishwashers, and back-up power for cold storage.
• Dedicated elevators with private vestibules.
• Sound attenuating concrete party walls.
• Multi-zone climate control systems.
• Ultra-high-speed connectivity, allowing for video conferencing and integrated media systems.
• Many residences offer staff quarters with private baths.
• Service entrance.
• Laundry room.
The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences Photos
We can find the condo you want in Bal Harbour
Our team of Bal Harbour experts is ready to help you find the perfect condo for you to buy or rent. Send your message and receive expert advice.